Question
Posted by: DbnGuy | 2003/01/18

To Doc: Drug to REDUCE guy's sex drive?

Is there such a drug that will actually reduce a guy's sex drive? (One specifically manufactured for that purpose).
I know that there are tons of other drugs on the market that will have that effect but it is not their immediate purpose.
Or something natural?

In the USA we have used Depo Provera to Chemically castrate sexual offenders, however, this is not done in this country. This is off course the extreme. Many anti depressants causes reduced sex drive or loss of libido and sometimes delayed ejaculation as a side effect.
As far as something natural well maybe bad thoughts, like your tax return or rugby results if you are a Gauteng Lions supporter.

Dr Elna Mcintosh

5
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/19

At school we stole some copper sulphate from the science lab and gave it too people. Other than tasting really crap there was no effect.

If you mix it with Coke (the drink not the drug) there is a chemical reaction that will induce vomitting to the person who drinks it.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: DbnGuy | 2003/01/19

It just prevents you from getting it up, does not curb the desire.

Reply to DbnGuy

Thanks Lancelot. I did not know that bluestone is copper sulphate. But I still wonder if the stories are true about the use of it by the army that time + if it really works.

Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/18

Blue stone is copper sulphate.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: anon | 2003/01/18

Hi there - don't really know how true this is but the stories say that in the old days 60's + 70's when national service was compulsory the army used something called " blue stone" in the troop's tea + coffee to reduce sexual desire. Can anybody perhaps say if this is true? What is blue stone anyway?

Reply to anon