Posted by: Anon | 2009/07/22

To do or not to do

I am a happily married man who loves my wife to bits. The thing is she has no sex drive whatsoever, and I cannot stop thinking about it.
The issue at hand is that I have casually met someone else who is begging to take me to bed, as we have the same sexual appetite and ideas.
Do I go ahead and worry about the rest afterwards? I have tried everything with my wife, and its the same old story, so talking to her again is not an option.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

discrepency in sexual desire can be easily resolved by a sexologist. it may be a better option to seek proffessional support at least one last time. by consulting with a sexologist, they may be able to assist both you and your partner in deciding on a mutual outcome from the above posed problem. please phone our helpline for a sexologist in your area: 0860 100 262.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: another | 2009/08/04

Go and bay her the new intamace magazine in afrikaans intiem she will change her mind believe me

Reply to another
Posted by: jo jo | 2009/08/02

I dont know the ages but it seem to me the your wife is going theu menopause, i think that every body loves sex,, take her to go see a gp.

Dont go after that other lady you dont know how clean se is,,,,Ex. hiv,std... some times ladies at work have a band reputation, you get some (lady' s that goes out to get men like you)

Would you like it if your wife comes home one night and tell you she shaged her bos... dont do to onther that you some day may regret,

Ask your wife if you can get het something to boost her libido,, realy if you love your wife you will shift mountans for her,,,,,

Please threr my be something you van do for your wife, sit donw and ask her if you can take her to a woman clinic, maybe just maybe if it works you will not keep up with her........

Reply to jo jo
Posted by: attitude4u | 2009/07/27

I honestly think that you shldn' t do it-That' s the easy way out.You are just going to have to be firm and tell your wife there is a problem and you want to work on it as you made vows before God and don' t want to live a lie by sleeping with someone else!

Reply to attitude4u
Posted by: Nelly | 2009/07/27

Then go ahead and do it.
She dsnt seem to be phased at all so why should you be and why should you suffer

Reply to Nelly
Posted by: Anon | 2009/07/24

Thanks for the advise, but it was fruitless, sat down with her last night and suggested seeing someone, her response....there is nothing wrong with me, so if you want to see someone go ahead, but count me out.....

Reply to Anon
Posted by: ing | 2009/07/23

don' t mess up ur lives. just for a great shag that lasts only that long. go spk to prof and sort things out properly like a real man!

Reply to ing

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.