Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2006/04/21

To do or not to do?

I have been in my current job for nine months, its ok but i had planned to leave after two years. I know what i want to do and where i wanna be, I saw a dream position at the very same company I want to join after two years actually a year and 3 months but I dont know if I should apply as that was not the plan but im worried that what if at the time i want to go there wont be anything there?

Which is more important -- sticking to the precise details of the plan you drew up a while back, or responding to current opportunities to achieve the same goals ?

2
Posted by: Delene | 2006/04/21

Plans can change!!? Nothing wrong with that. Just go with the flow.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: DD | 2006/04/21

He who hesitates is lost.....what have you got to lose. You may well get the position but if you don't you still have the one you are in.....don't give yourself time limits.....dreams have a way of being fulfilled when we least expect.
Go for it.

Reply to DD