Question
Posted by: not dickhead | 2007/05/08

to dickhead

hi dickhead

i really dont want to be rude and i havnt been on this forum very long to know if im assuming, but i just wanted to ask why you have such negative comments resulting from your so called advice? people come here for advice and support and i just feel if you dont have something encouraging or constructive to say in order to possibly help someone, why reply to a post?

i know it's a free forum and anyone can say what they want but i dont see the point of breaking someone down because they have different beliefs or reasoning than you.

you can still air your opinion with respect towards others, you know?

Ah well, at least someone else occasionally gets flack for what they say !

3
Posted by: not dickhead | 2007/05/09

point taken dickhead, i really dont think you have a cruel heart! just wanted you to also look at your 'tone'.
:)

Reply to not dickhead
Posted by: dickhead | 2007/05/09

okay- look ma lady i don't mean to be rude but i live around very strong woman whop appreciate honest opinions not just what you want to hear, i am sorry i may have hurt your feelings on one way or the other--for example get a life is an expression-meaning get in with the program. according to me and the company i keep.....so it has come to my attention that some of you guys are not into that honesty crab you just want only the good news...,..i will acknowlegde the fact the people are different looking in to the tone of you post you are obviously offended and i am sorry.

kindly take note that the way i respond in most cases is the way i speak to alot of people so i am not intentionally getting even i am just being myself.....

so not dickhead from the bottom of my cruel heart sorry

Reply to dickhead
Posted by: annon | 2007/05/08

Thats wat an adult would say well done i agree with u.

Reply to annon