Question
Posted by: A | 2004/10/13

To DG

Answered your curiosity on last post 11709

,,,,,

2
Posted by: A | 2004/10/14

Thanks for the kind words DG

Have a good day today!

Reply to A
Posted by: DG | 2004/10/13

Ah A,
That does not surprise me-I had a feeling it was you...Someone that showed me so much care and thoughfulness a couple of weeks ago, that took time to ask how I was. I remember you, quite well, the little that you did tell. Kept wondering to myself what happened to you. Now i know and am grateful you are still around!
I hope you went home and gave yourself that bubble bath? Work can seem to suck all the life out of us. When I worked last year, all I could do when I got home was sleep, even over the weekends I felt like a zombie (hey not saying I dont feel like one now) Just seems that work tires one to an extreme, esp when one does not enjoy what one does. As I did working in a financial instutution.
I hope you had a peaceful evening-and when you get this, I wish you a super duper day filled with the many wonders of the world, the small little touches that are added to our lives. Such as you in mine :)

Reply to DG