Question
Posted by: ABC | 2007/03/06

To Devil

You know, really, you should get yourself a life .... if you don't have anything constructive to say, move on to another site. Your comments, stupidness, ignorance and crassness just shows that you're such a low class A-hole!! Oh, and the reason why you are probably posting comments to everyone else's comments is because nobody likes you or wants to talk to an idiot like you. GROW UP!!

Dr E Mc

4
Posted by: Devil | 2007/03/07

M..porm movies...don'nt ever recall talking about porn movies so go and talk shit somewhere else d oos

Reply to Devil
Posted by: M | 2007/03/06

In a very crude way, yes. I doubt that he actually knows that much, basing all his "knowledge" on porn movies... haha what a dumba*ss. And swearing to defend himself just shows lack of intelligence, hey good old devil? Wish you were the devil? I mean give me a break.

Reply to M
Posted by: campusbabe | 2007/03/06

i actually think Devil makes this site quite entertaining. he has a good sense of humour and most of the time he just says what most of us are thinking.

Reply to campusbabe
Posted by: ABC | 2007/03/06

Well if this is your "special treatment" no wonder you're still single!

Reply to ABC