Question
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

to Dee: Re

hey Dee,
Yesterday I received an e-mail that was so hilarious to me, and when i read it to everyone in the office, almost laughing to much to read, they look at me like i'm a complete Muppet and tell me

"You dont get out much do you!!"

And that was even more funny.

I can understand why no one thinks your joke is funny...It isnt..LOL, but the fact that only you think is funny, is so cute.

It has a point though.....

Agh but thanx man, i'm better than this morning.....This forum is really magic sumtimes...and Just started working, be productive abit, it helps...that satisfaction that i actually did sumthing.

I'm so glad you are doing better! but i didnt save yer ass, you did, you are the one who took action!!!

Have a nice day!!
and thanx for the joke?..LOL

Pleased to hear things are going better here ! And for what little it's worth, I think the Bird Flu joke is hilarious.

6
Posted by: Lois_Lane | 2005/11/22

sorry to butt in, but shot for the joke....... everyone at work canned themselves. Sure brightened the day.

Reply to Lois_Lane
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

I love these lame ones.
Is always the stupid things thats the funnyest.

to me anyway

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/22

Hahaha!!!! I get it and it IS funny. Hubby is in the industry - he breeds exotic birds for xport. Maybe he will find THIS one funny too....... I'll give it a go.

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: Dee | 2005/11/22

Hi Delene

Nobody has a sense of humour anymore - that joke is so funny to me. My poor ol joke.

well, I tried

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/22

The joke I only think is funny!!!!

Symptoms of the BIRD FLU...

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of bird flu.
If you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment
immediately:

1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to cr*p on someone's windshield.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/22

Oh come on share the joke with me too!!! I'm always up for a good laugh. I have the same prob with Hubby --- he never finds my joles funny!!! What a bore he is hey!!

Reply to Sue 2