Question
Posted by: confused | 2004/12/20

to: Cybershrink (TRUST - 13566)

Hello Cybershrink

Thanks for your advise. We have spoken over and over about these girls of his past and he insists that he only slept with 2 of them and that those numbers on his cellphone was from when he was still in college, he said its just too much effort to delete them everytime. Maybe i am crazy, maybe he is telling the truth and the problem is with me but how do i know for sure and how can i get over my insecurities. we have also chatted but the chat always ends up in an argument because i dont understand his reasoning. please help! i have been lied to alot by guys and maybe this is the reason why i cant trust this man. I dont know what to do i am so confused.

Nice to hear of a guy who either has a really old cell phone, or has just left college ! And, as you say, if many other guys have lied to you, you could be expecting lies, even if he is telling the truth. Maybe indeed he is teling the truth. It sounds as if a significant part at least of the problem may lie in a degree of low self-esteem and lack of confidence in yourself, which counselling could really help.

1
Posted by: Adam | 2004/12/20

Trust your instinct...

Reply to Adam