Question
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/07/25

TO cybershrink

HI CS/ALL

I have a confession ..I apologise for being rude to every1 its just that when i was younger i was abused by my uncle and raped by 2 black men thats why i behave the way i do.

Sorry to all and if i said harsh things well url probably deserved it.
CS i think that u are te worst shrink i have ever met.

Hey, apologies are valued. Though what you say here is more of a further attack han any genuine apology. I hope you recognize that your explanation shouldn't be satisfactory for you --- because some people were bad to you when you were younger ( which is very unfortunate ) doesn't mean you need to let alone ought to be nasty to other people from there on. Its not an excuse. Spreading the unhappiness one feels isn't justifiable. Now, when I was trying to be protective towards you in your argument with someone else, I got attacked for hat ; and now you yourself attack me, anyway ? But the other person made a genuine apology, which you haven't yet done.
And if I am really the worst shrink you've ever met, you have been an exceptionally lucky person so far. If you expect a good shrink to accept and applaud cruel and ugly behaviour, then I'd be proud to have you consider me a bad one.

4
Posted by: h26 | 2007/07/26

am sorry that you experienced that echelle.

Reply to h26
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/07/26

This is not Echelle..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: me | 2007/07/25

I always knew that SOMETHING was amiss in your life, Echelle...The way you respond to other peoples problems and mock them always made me think...We all have problems... thats just the way life is. But the differance lies in how you choose to behave towards these crisses. Remember IT IS A CHOICE YOU HAVE TO MAKE....

Reply to me
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/25

Echelle,

I dont know how you could apoligise and attack in one???
Then it is better not to apoligise att all, because it would be meaningless and not genuine out of heart.
Life is too short to be bitter...

Reply to anon