Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2005/07/08

To Cybershrink

Dear CS, I hope you are doing a lot better. You have been in my thoughts since I’ve learned about your accident. From all accounts it is clear that you have had a very difficult and painful time since, and I sincerely wish you a continued recovery with as little pain and suffering as possible.

Thank you so much for everything. You have and continue to mean so much to us.

Take care

E.

Dear El-Jo,
So nice to hear from you again, and even more so, with your sincere good wishes. You and your situation have come to mean a lot to many of us, and we think of you, too. On this side, the arm seems to be aching stubbornly today, but at least it is helpful to have something useful to do. However, one hopes that tomorrow it'll be less troublesome.