Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/12/23

To CyberShrink

Hi CS,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your assistance and advice during the past 8 months. If it wasn't for your input I probably would have been six foot under the ground by now. I know there were some pretty rough episodes, disappointments and there were better times. In a nutshell I can truly say that I am grateful for having met the best "Shrink" in SA. You were (and still am) the source of my inspiration and motivation. That is why today I walk with pride.

Lonestar is shining again and will do everything in my ability to keep it this way. Of course being realistic,I know there will be setbacks, however I also know where to go for good sound advice.

I suppose they'll (H24) will close the submissions tomorrow, so here goes my message:
A Merry Christmas to you and yourfamily. May you all be blessed during this time and have yourselves a wonderful and prosperous 2005 !***

I'll be on leave for a month (no not so nice, have to study as I am writing finals in Jan 05 - Honours degree - 3 papers), but will be back at the end of Jan.

Thanks again for everything CS. Will miss you dearly!

Regards,
LS

Dear Lonestar,
And not so alonestar. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful message. If we in any way contributed to the excellent progress you have made, that idea alone is highly gratifying. I wish you everything you have wished us, and more. GOod luck with the studies and the exams --- never pleasant, but what a relief when they're over !
We all look forward to hearing again from you in February.