Question
Posted by: sadeyes | 2003/02/26

TO CYBERSHRINK

Good morning Doc
I really don't know what is happening on this forum - did someone hack into your site? Because there were such horrible/rude/ugly/immature responses to many of the posting sent into the forum a while ago.
So are you going to give me your opinion on my last posting (yesterday)?
Today is an absolutely beautiful day by the way, the air smells great, the sun is shining.
Have a great day ok.

Dear Sadeyes,
Yes, indeed, some slimy creep did hack into several of the Health24 sites, and was posting nasty and vicious messages in the names of Cybershrink, Cyberdoc, Dietdoc, and whoever else they could impersonate.
Our keen Editorial team sprang into action, and now it is no longer possible for someone to post any message in the name of any of the Experts ; so if they want to display their immaturity or ugliness, they'll have to at least invent their own nick. Now we Experts can access the site by a protected back route, to post our responses.
This in some ways makes it easier, by fetching for us any new messages we have not yet responded to ; though it makes it harder for us to spot when someone raises a fresh point or query further down in a string of responses to the original mssage.
So, folks, if you want to raise a fresh point for me to comment on, do so as a fresh posting, rather than adding it to an exising stream of responses --- but continu to feel free to add your comments to the general discussion, in the usual way.

4
Posted by: exhausted | 2003/02/26

Dear Cybershrink,
I have a mentally retarded boy turning 13 soon.
His brain functions at the age of 6 years, his body is overweight (98 kgs), his hormones that of a 16 year old. His behavious problems is driving me insane, and its getting worse by the day.
I am on anti-deppressants, and calming medication just to help cope, I also have two normal children a boy aged 15 from a previous marriage and a daughter of 3 from my late husband.
I dont know how to cope anymore, the schools he has attended dont want him, he is just too much too handle, what do I do with him - where do I go with him - I still love him, he is my child - but he he is killing not only myself, but he brother sees him as an embarrasement as well, and I have to understand him too.
There is very little institutions left for this child, and I cannot affort a private institution - Please tell me with who I can speak. His pediatrician can only advise private institutions that I cannot afford.
I am also the sole breadwinner and raise them alone - Help

Reply to exhausted
Posted by: exhausted | 2003/02/26

Dear Cybershrink,

Reply to exhausted
Posted by: sadeyes | 2003/02/26

Hi Paul
I was so excited to see a response to my posting - I thought you were the doc.
It is great to see that you are doing so well. I am so happy that you're getting back to your old self.
Anyways I hope the doc responds to my posting - I just need his opinion that's all.
Hey maybe you can give me your advice.

Reply to sadeyes
Posted by: Paul | 2003/02/26

hi there Sadeyes, its great to hear that you are having a beautiful day!

Reply to Paul