Question
Posted by: anon-c | 2007/04/23

to : cs - relationship

Hi CS
Had a lovely weekend - was very hospitable to the family - they left this morning to go to Cape Town! He thanks me for giving his family a nice time and then in the next breath tells me that they are very easy going!!!!!! Anyway, the whole weekend he was very nice and "loving" towards me, calling me sweetie and babes in front of them! This morning he starts acting up!
I am going to have sit down and talk to him but what needed to know is, do I speak to my kids before I speak to him? I don't want to give them confused signals - they are 9 and 11 and they can see that things are not going well!

Hi --- pleased to hear you had such a good weekend. Remind him, that unless his niceness during the weakend was just a pretence and a performance for his family, he should maintain the affection even when nobody else is looking ! Maybe you need to talk with him first, so you can be clear what you may want to tell the kids ?