Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2005/01/11

To: CS Re: Judgemental

Hi CS, You are quite right and the reason I asked the question is that two of my friends were in a situation where the one had done something the other did not approve of. Instead of discussing it with the person who was making the mistake the other person chose to ignore the situation completely and instead then went around spreading stories (untrue) I guess the point I am trying to make is that he didnt feel it neccessary to discuss the issue with her, but instead made a choice to ignore it completely yet discuss it with everyone behind her back.

Yup. It's remarkable how hard most people will work to avoid recognizing the truth, or even to avoid a simple, pleasant but frank discussion with someone about an issue that is troubling them.