Question
Posted by: Parabola | 2005/11/21

TO CS: Method for this madness (re: 11195)

CS - why don't you just go onto the site normally like we do - then you will be able to see the postings that follow after yours (if your admin site stops you seeing the postings proceeding yours...)

That way you can see the problem postings and their posters, and wipe them off the face of this forum for good.

Because even working in my admin section which enables me to deal much more quickly with all unanswered questions, takes me more than 8 hours a day ; to also check and read each and every thread to the end, AFTER I have already answered a question, would take at least another 4 hours or more per day. And as people can add a comment at any time they please, how many times would I have to revisit and re-read each thread, to pick up on fresh additions to the comments ?
I work in this special admin section for many reasons ; one of them is that it is the most secure way to stop a problem that arose a couple of years back, when similar nasty idiots used to visit our expert forums and post very nasty messages using the nickname of Cybershrink, Diet doc, etc. This way anyone using those nicks will find they are rejected and we can safely post as ourselves.
Far more efficient to invite sensible readers like yourselves, to report to me in a fresh posting ( which can in turn be deleted by me when it is no longer relevant,) and point me to any lately-added muck from the muck-spreaders.
Pity they spread all their much online --- if they'd only put it in a bag, I bet it'd do wonders for my roses !

1
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/11/21

Haai ou Parraboolhaa. Ek dinkie die kopdok het tyt om poliesman te speelie ou mater.

Reply to Frosty