Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/14

TO CS

TO CS and forumers

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and everything of the very best for the new year. Thanks CS for your commitment and responses, patience and good humour!

Hope Megamoggy is soon back to his good healthy self too.

To everyone else please take care, if you are driving, go safely.
Relax and enjoy!

I fully echo your good sentiments, and wish to reflect them back to you and other forumers. megamoggy sends his good wishes too, though in the form of some expressive grunts and sighs.

2
Posted by: anon | 2007/12/14

Thanks Hope*

Its the time of the year that I really need a break....just chilling out. Not going away, but the break with no pressure, is great. JHB gets nice and quiet (hopefully) and if there are power outages I plan to have a few bottles of wine ready to have over candlelight (make it more romantic). Can't believe the year is almost over already. I'll wait until the mad rush to get to the coast is over and most probably head for CTown (one of my favourite places) Feb/Mar or April next year.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/14

Best wishes to you and your family too. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year!

Reply to Hope*