Question
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

To CS

Thanks for removing that... You know what i'm talking about!
You're great!

Well, I do my best. Intermittently, my cat might agree with you --- depending on how recently I've fed him !

24
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/01

y dont u guys just get a room instead of all this mindless banter ... thank u , lol, tongue in the wot punani... yea all this explination means uz hidin somethin.... i hope ur womin gets ma mail address so i can give her some action ...

jus so its all fair likesay ;)

Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/01

Man, but its quiet now... almost falling asleep!!!!

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/06/01

How graceful to accept my apology - thank you JP. Peace V

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/01

Agreed... But just a little something about myself. I have a VERY serious side... But I seldom show it.<br>Appologies accepted!!

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/06/01

JP, I also feel the way Echelle is being abused on this forum, is unfair and downright nasty/creul and I have on occasions, stuck up for her but alas, it's no use because it will always continue. But she also has enough chutzpah to fend for herself, don't be mistaken!!! So I can understand your intention by trying to make her feel wanted here.

If you said the other things "tongue in cheek" then I apologise. I merely wanted to make you aware that no woman could be happy with her husband to be, making the kind of comments you have to Echelle.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: LOL | 2007/06/01

Amen to that JP.

Reply to LOL
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/01

You see Echelle, it is THAT sense of humour I love...
LoL, I know, but I hate it if people make assumptions, that is not true, and then not being straight and open about it... If you wanne say something, say it!! (al moet jy ook 'n mes teen jou keel kry)
Call a spade a spade! Dan weet almal waar jy staan.

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/01

Moet nooit bang wees om te sê wat jy wil sê nie, al beteken dit jy moet 'n mes teen jou keel kry!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: LOL | 2007/06/01

Drama drama drama.. all because people assume and upset the whole applecart with assumptions.

Don't know you JP but for what its worth.. you don't need to explain yourself to anybody especially if you know your intentions were sincere. Let people assume whatever they like.

Just my input. For what its worth.

Reply to LOL
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/01

I'm so scared now to say something, or else I might cause a buzz... Uhmmm, let me just say: Its a pleasure!

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/01

Thanks JP, but your intentions was unnecessary with your original posting, I can take care of myself and I'm able to feel worthy again on my own after taking some time out, but thanks anyway, I appreciate it, but not necessary.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/01

Thanx for that Buzz. Its appreciated that you spoke your mind.
Without coming over as explaining myself, as one one explain yourself if you are in the wrong, i'd rather open the topic for more criticism...

My intentions with my comments in the original posting asking for Echelle's opinion, (and without quoting specific phrases) was that of support to a person that has felt hartsore at that stage, and point in time as she was verbally abused by some other so called supportive people.
I felt that this forum is to support one another, and thought by telling Echelle; and asking her opinion specifically, will let her feel that she does have a purpose here, and that some nasty people does not represent the view of the whole forum.
Echelle, i don't say that is what happen, but by being on the look-out for her, I hoped to make her feel worthy again.

The rest of the comments, was "tong in die kies" and I even most of the time said that I'm joking.

I find most of echelle's comments to be true and sincere, and she has a good sense of humour... But the coinside is always true.... If you can make a joke, you have to be able to take a joke as well. And a person with a good sense of humour always leave the door open for a "comeback" (on what was said).

Coincide of this forum - If you willing to make postings, you also open yourself for criticism, and then its always welcome as well, cause that is how we build ourselves.

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/01

Oh please Dude! Not in a million years!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/01

Echelle sounds a bit loose likesay... even for ma standards... wud totally take it as a situation of ' i wud love 2 shag u but since ur womin eez readin em posts iz jus gonna pretend that i wudn't but i really really want to if u keen...'

womin!

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/01

You have a point Buzz, sorry JP... But maybe he's just a really friendly person by nature...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/06/01

JP, I'd have left things at that, but since you insist I will tell you why I think you're not bona fide. You come across as a caring, loving and soon-to-be-married man, yet you seek out Echelle's advice specifically (in your original post) after she told the forum the previous day that she's leaving. When Echelle started responding, many things were said that made me wonder about your intentions, i.e.:-

Posting 2413
“Echelle, so you only repied because you don;t have anything else do do? Damn, and her a was thinking that you actually cared...”

and

“Buzz your radar does not make sense...
Echelle, is it then possible for you to care bout me while you have something to do? (Just asking)”

And last but not least the above comment you made after Echelle thanked you for having the "I (Echelle) am a sex maniac" post deleted:-

"Only a pleasure... Sorta hope it was you... LOL, only joking.
Listen, I know you will not say things like that. But seems like CS is also on the look-out for you!!
As I sayd yesterday... If you was to go... You will be missed

JP, there's no way that ANY fianceé would be happy with the comments you've made to Echelle. And that's why I have reservations about you, your intentions and your story.

Echelle, I doubt if there is a fianceé so go for it girl!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/01

Buzz, I respect the fact that JP is engaged, but hell, we don't even know each other and even if I knew him I would never have done anything to cause troubles between him and his fiance, because it was done to me and I know how terrible it feels!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

No. dont leave it at that, buzz. If then its not the old take away boxes... What is it that wou smell? give it to me straight (as echelle woud have)

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

I meant "point in case" - LOL.

I told you earlier JP, I don't mean to offend you but can't help smelling a rat. And it has nothing to do with Echelle, I found your posting from yesterday strange already, even before Echelle started responding.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that.

And good luck with the wedding ;

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Come on Buzz... Hell, a joke is a joke is a joke... I even said it was a joke...
If you remember correctly, my fiance also join this forum now, as I showed her last night... Jeeezzz Buzz, like you say i'm engaged... May I ad, happily engaged!!!
You started it al...

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/31

Echelle, we all knew the "I'm a sex maniac" posting wasn't from you. I mean this in a nice way, but you strike me as innocent and there are prowlers out there who feed on naive people like you. Be careful, the above comment from an engaged man yet again a case in point. And believe me I'm not jealous, you can go ahead and chat to JP on e-mail, but you've been warned.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Cat people are the best people.
A cat is like a human being... They make you work for your love...

I'm outa here, see you beautiful people tomorrow!!

Reply to JP
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/31

Only a pleasure... Sorta hope it was you... LOL, only joking.

Reply to JP
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

Thanks for knowing it wasn't me JP! Atleast you have brains!

Reply to Echelle