Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/27

To CS

Dear Cybershrink
Have to tell you. I feel great today. I've shed all my worries. No strange behaviour today. I'll be seeing my shrink in three months time and I’ll tell him about the new symptoms. It’s wonderful to feel as if don't have a care in the world. Won’t let anything get me down. Nothing seems impossible. Thank you. You are the best for sure!

El-Jo,
What a nice message that would be, if only it were true. You do know how to stop this and sort it out. You saw someone before who could help --- see them again, NOW, maybe before you need to start the recovery in hospital. And if you need a break in hospital, so be it. You still seem to have been strangely reluctant to get the help freelly available from hospice and CANSA, which is still puzzling.

2
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/28

Who am I kidding? I’m cracking and I don’t know how to stop it. It has happened before, and I consequently landed up in hospital.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/27

What good news. Enjoy.

Reply to Chelle