Question
Posted by: Ekke | 2005/06/30

To CP MOM - RE: Bronzing of shoes

S A Hard Chrome CO
42 Stanhope Rd
Malvern East
Johannesburg
(011) 607-2000

Hoop dit help jou.

Mooi BLy
Ekke

Re 9 and all your other false names ), you are probably the most profoundly sick and psychopathic idiot ever to dirty the pages of this forum. Why don't you drag your dirt somewhere else ?

14
Posted by: VM | 2005/06/30

Cute Little Moccasins will look adorable bronzed, and they would be a sort of trophy

Reply to VM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/30

Maybe you are right - she soooooo loves being able to wear sandles..... i have a pair of moccosans (spelling?) that was her first pair of "normal" shoes.......maybe ja....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: VM | 2005/06/30

I guess you know your little girl alot beter than I do. But if it was me, I would love for you to show me the firt pair of shoes that slapped those doctors upside the head. I would be so proud of those. The leg irons are an ugly reminder. Sorry, maybe Iam being silly?

Reply to VM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/30

VM - I was thinking that it will show her how they said she will never walk without them and how far she has come and this will show her what she can achive ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/30

VM - I hear what you are saying..... :-))

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: VM | 2005/06/30

CP, while I think your heart is in the right place, maybe you should rather bronze the first pair of shoes she could wear without the leg irons. Instead of focussing on her disability, you would be showing her how much she progressed.

Its just my thinking, I am not trying to be nasty. Just honest.

Reply to VM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/30

I did not post that about the HEALTH SITE dear - go back to the archive's and read.

Ekke - vergewe maar die mense - hulle weet nie wat hulle doen nie!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Ekke | 2005/06/30

Glo my ons is GLAD NIE lief vir jou nie.

Reply to Ekke
Posted by: Re | 2005/06/30

Love you too!!!!

Reply to Re
Posted by: Ekke | 2005/06/30

Ai toggie hierdie mense tog. Ek dink nie hulle het al groot geword nie. Miskien moet cs hulle maar trace soos hy in die een posting gister gesê het. Maar dalk het hulle nie genoeg aandag gekry toe hulle klein was nie en nou soek hulle dit by ander. Word asb. groot.

Reply to Ekke
Posted by: Re | 2005/06/30

Should have gone to the yellow pages, by the way arent the same person that said this IS A HEALTH SITE..... Follow your own advice.

Reply to Re
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/30

It's so very sad that you find it boring that I want to bronze my disabled little girls first pair of callipers and legg irons - to show her one day what she wore etc....what a terribly sick and unhappy person you must!

Why do you bother reading postings addressed to me ? Or even mine are you such a simple person that you do not get that !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Re | 2005/06/30

booooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

Reply to Re
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/06/30

Baie BAIE baie dankie!

Ek gaan hulle nou bel en dit laat doen - die skoene is vodde hoor! vol krake en merke - die ou by die leer winkel het dit tot al ge-patch op 'n stadium want 'n paar het daai tyd met die 2 ysters R2800 gekos ! Shame die arme wesie moes dit 20 uur uit 24 dra - maar vandag is dit nie meer nodig vir sulke skoene nie - haar voete is nog plat maar hulle is nie meer skeef nie.....

dankie hoor

Reply to CP MOM