Question
Posted by: H25 | 2007/08/20

TO CP MOM

CP MOM

Well hearty congratulations are in order! You finally did it! Well done. If anything, I know what a hard time you went through, trying and trying and trying, basically banging your head against a brick wall and you kept on trying. It clearly kept on showing cracks unfortunatley, which you continued to to try so hard to fix, but at the end of the day what you did seems to be the right decision. The right time, as I always said, was when YOU and YOU only were ready to make that final move. Nobody has the right to say its easy. Its not. So give yourself a pat on the back and now enjoy your freedom with Ne. The two of you can do things together you probably never got a chance to do before - and you can spend more time with your mom right?! Going out for tea/lunch etc.

I agree with CS rather make the clean break for the moment and see how well that goes. Hey, if that works then keep it like that. Its what's best for YOU and Ne, not any one else.

All the best.

Agreed