Question
Posted by: Sub Angel | 2006/04/12

To CP Mom

Do you have a "Shrink"that you consult from time to time or even every day? If you do..... get another one, if not you NEEd one.

You have serious issues. You are very hypocritical and imbalanced!

And if you are racist - no need to advertise it. Keep it in your home, otherwise circle it in your familly if you need to speak about it.

You seriously make me sick!

Oh for Pete's sake stop whining ! How many times do I have to spell out the perfectly simple and totally infallible solution to your problem --- as soon as you identify ANYBODY, CP Mom or anyone else, as someone whose posts, words or behaviour annoys you --- never ever read any of their postings again, and stop talking about them. its that simple. Then you can live tranqually undisturbed by whoever it is who winds you up. But if you persist in reading their messages and in getting outraged by them, then your anger is entirely self-inflicted, and I don't want to hear any complaints about it.

4
Posted by: Me | 2006/04/13

this woman crazy, she always has a problem one way or the other. i really pity her.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Sub Angel | 2006/04/12

Haha - you are right. Her and her "Phsyco" friends were attacking me on Annex, saying my post is "childish" 4226, but criticism does not chase me away. I always have my chin up. Its funny how that woman has 2 sided.

I told her i wish a truck hits her cause there is not a cure to help her sickness!

Anyway i wont waste too much of y energy on worthless beings. The long weekend is ahead.

Reply to Sub Angel
Posted by: Haha | 2006/04/12

sub angel....you are wasting yopur breath. CP mom regards herself as perfect....it is always others that are wrong...

the blacks
the exwife
the step kids
the people at work
etc etc etc

I sometimes think she is just winding us up; no-one could be that nasty in real life? Or am I fortunate enough to only know people who are just much nicer than this??

Reply to Haha
Posted by: Jillybean | 2006/04/12

Sjoe! Almost long weekend guys......

Reply to Jillybean