Question
Posted by: PLZdoTELL | 2005/01/09

TO CP MOM

hi CP MOM - would you be so kind as to give me the web address of the DINE AT 8 FOR 8 that you wrote about in a reply to a previous letter...maybe it will bring me some luck

,,,,,

1
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/01/10

Good Morning Dear

wobble wobble wobble dineat848 dot co dot za

If I think back of the 2 dating sites I was on www ananzi dot co dot za and www datingbuzz dot co dot za and have to ask myself - was it worth it ????

Yes I've met some good people who were also just desperately lonely and yes you meet some weird people to....

I met the Porra through LOVESMS (hee hee) and I've not regretted a single moment so far.....

Good Luck !

Reply to CP MOM