Question
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/09/27

To CP MOM

Hey there - good morning.
I know it's not a good morning but a little enthusiasm does overcome sad feelings.
Many of us have been there. Been hurt so bad that you cannot believe in love again, and will not allow another person that close again, I just want to say that by doing so we are inevitably depriving our selves from living full, complete lives filled with love. It's difficult understanding why we go through these things and yes blaming God is the first thing we do. I think we unconsciencly set our selves up for heartache because we are so taken by our feelings that inside we have built up so many expectations and when these do not come to light we are hurt and disappointed. Be gentle on yourself, no one deserves what happened to you, but believe me everyone is going to go through this at least once in their life. So even if we cannot make it better, pls know that we understand. It takes allot of courage to hold yo head up and love like you've never been hurt before. The pain, I believe is kind of like a lesson, we learn, we grow, we become wiser and stronger, in experiencing pain we learn to appreciate real love when it comes.
Embrace life - u are a unique and wonderful individual - your daughter is blessed to have you. Believe me God is your strength and guide - If he brings you to it - he will bring you through it.
Take care
Juz

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Mona | 2004/09/27

Although your world feels like its falling apart, like the sun will never shine again, it WILL get better! Try to think about the good things in life! He doesnt deserve your love! Time heels all wounds, just take it one day at a time! Lotsa love xxxx <<<HUGS>>>

Reply to Mona
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/27

Hi J

I DID protect myself - I've not dared go into anything or get emotionaly/sexually involved for 14 months.

My life was boring yes - but it was safe.

And then slowly but surely after meeting a great guy who was funny, kind, the life of the party, exciting etc. I let myself feel again coz I knew he won't hurt me he know's me... and ja well - I SHOULDN'T HAVE !

CS : ek wil net vir jou persoonlik baie dankie sê vir al jou wyse woorde - hulle is altyd wys en ja jy's reg en soos jy tereg gesê het julle wou nie my bubble bars nie....... DANKIE JY'S WONDERLIK !

Reply to CP MOM