Question
Posted by: Mindless | 2004/09/27

To CP Mom

Hi CP Mom,

My heart goes out to you today. While I can't even begin to know the sadness you're going through, I will keep you in my thoughts. I've been going through a difficult time with my own personal relationship with God at the moment... I hate being at odds about it all. It feels as though everything I had grown up to believe in is just not there anymore. I don't have advice, but know that you are loved an appreciated by many of us forum readers here. I take my hat off to someone as strong and caring as you are. I hope that you feel better soon.

Kind Regards,
M

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/09/27

CP Mom, I am really sorry you're going through all this pain right now. Don't call yourself stupid. It's possible that you were mislead, but that doesn't make you stupid. You believed in something and have been let down terribly. That doesn't make you stupid.
You deserve to have someone who understands you on an emotional level, and who will not abuse your kindness the way this person has.
So many women before you have felt the way you do today. I know this doesn't make it easier, but the point I want to make is that there are so many women out there who are now happily involved with decent caring men.
Even though you don't feel it right now, you are truly lovable, and will have the love you deserve. I have been reading your posts for a long time, and I think you are truly admirable and inspiring.
I wish you the best with your doctors appointment. I know that before long, you will be feeling better about this, and realise that there is someone worthwhile waiting on the wings for you.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/09/27

Thanx, I really do appreciate the support from everybody - I do.

I've been told today that we're just buddies, just pals...... funny I'm not use to "sleeping" with my buddies!!!! Maybe I just saw more into it than what it was?? I should not have though that haveing sex with a guy puts the "buddy"-thing into a different catagory....

Then again I guess different strokes for different folks......

I was just wrong about how I was getting along with this guy, I suppose.... sex is just what it is : sex and nothing more

as I said I'm STUPID STUPID STUPID

What get's to me is that this person sooo know's my past hurts and jealousy issues........... Why if he knew from the start, why did he not just rather go pick up someone in a pub ?

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm talking to much - I must stop now.....

thanx all

Reply to CP MOM