Question
Posted by: louise | 2004/11/23

To Concerned Individual

Only saw my alledged swearing today... Concerned Individual, if you have a look at my reply in that posting, you'll see this is what I said:

"I can understand that you might not be interested, but please refrain from picking fights with the people that are. Your rudeness and namecalling reflects your mentality."

I've never resolved to swearing or namecalling on here before. Why would I do it now?

Anyway, I couldn't care less about your personal feelings towards me. I give advice if I have any. Use it, don't use it, I really couldn't care less. Unfortunately my advice is based on my experience in my own life. That does not mean this site revolves around my LIFE.

If it bothers you that I post on here regularly, deal with it. If the forum worked the way you wanted it to, why are you here? Post your problem, get your advice and go away. Your snide remarks are hurtful and uncalled for.

Kind regards (felt like swearing here, but didn't...)

The real lulu

Nicely said, Louise, and I haven't noticed any swearing from you, despite provocation. But gosh, guys, there does seem to have been a higher amount of interpersonal sniping lately --- I wonder why?
Thanks for the kindly comment, Shaun, as it's not easy to maintain a suitable "suoply o apdw" these days --- it's hard to get the wood, or enough apdw.

2
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Shaun, are you sober my man??

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/23

Hi Louise,

Yeah I agree, we seem to b getting under eah skin too oten these day. But it inform to now thst we often bcome better friednd as an after effect.

CS as a sincer though tho, I must coment our CS in his nver-eniding suoply o apdw

Thank you CS...

Rgerda,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun