Question
Posted by: Lady Lea | 2006/03/30

To Clueless

Where are you. Talk to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Clueless, we hope you'll stick around here for a really long time --- sounds like you've found a shrink you deserve. Remember, these emotions are YOURS< and that means YOU are the boss, and they are not supposed to be in control.

3
Posted by: Tango | 2006/03/30

This forum would not be the same without you!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/30

Reality is I'm fearfull of myself. I never know how I will feel in 5 mins, or frankly, what I will do. And my biggest problem is certainly letting my feelings / emotions run with me. I live them each to the full. Just to feel SOMETHING...

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/03/30

Been to the shrink. Sorry, should have said so. He told me that he is just a phone call away, and to call him before I do anything. I'm blessed to have him. And I'm certainly blessed to have you guys.
xxx

Reply to Clueless.