Question
Posted by: De Bruyn | 2007/03/11

To Christian. Also read this

Reading your message, I find it odd you are being rude about us evil moffs visiting this site. How did you find it? Did someone tell you about it, or did you go on to the web and search until you found it? Did you feel better after pouring out your venom? I doubt it.

Your very message suggests that you are a very confused individual; probably gay yourself, and fighting it. Most straights in this modern day and age are not that worked up about homosexuality as you appear to be. If you are gay, maybe you go for counselling and discuss the matter. That would certainly make you feel better.

It's pointless me saying anything else as others who responded to you put it better than I can. Just, remember, one day, you may meet a person of the same sex that you will fall in love with. I wonder if, then, you would have the courage to admit admit your true feelings even if onlyto yourself.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi de Bruyn and thanks for this post.

I hope Christian's post didn't upset you - sometimes we need to be able to step over doggie poo littering the pavement.