Question
Posted by: Lizzie | 2007/04/18

To Chill and Cat Lady

Please check comments on Arthritis or Rheumatism.

4
Posted by: Dawie | 2007/04/19

How old are you lizzie, a bout 16 or what?

Grow up and stop whingeing.

Reply to Dawie
Posted by: Lizzie | 2007/04/19

This is evidently a forum for one upmanship - I will never cringe, Kate, not from telling my truths. This is one hell of a "chat room" and newcomers probably have to use a special code to break out of the war zone and into the pally field. Will see the vet, guys - some animal loving understanding soul recommended I phone the SPCA and I've booked an appointment at minimum cost. Might post my results if its safe!!

Reply to Lizzie
Posted by: Chill | 2007/04/18

Dontcha worry bout me, Kate - and thanks for the support.

Lizzie is being hugely overdefensive and will cringe one day soon at her reaction.

For the record: nobody doubts her love for her dog. It STILL needs to be seen by a vet.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Kate | 2007/04/18

Lizzie - drop it.
I read your reply under your previous post, and I am very sorry to hear about how your life has turned upside down.
But Chill is very upfront and so many times I have learned so much from his/her advice and comments.
If you read a post like yours what your response have been?
I respect the fact that your love your dog and that you are in a really terrible state financially. I hope the suggestion by flower helps but please do not harbour ill feeling towards Chill and Cat Lady as there comments were related to what you posted 1st.
Kate

Reply to Kate