Question
Posted by: anxious | 2005/12/03

TO CD

CD

Thanks for your promt reply.

It's interesting what u say about the Coversyl Plus. I do, in fact, go to the loo quite a bit during the day, which actually doesn't bother me at all, unless, of course I am out and I need to go and no loo is immediately available!

It seems as if my GP has finally found the right combination for my bp after being persistent for many months with my returning for checks every 2 weeks or so. It's great that I am no longer getting up a million times during the night to go to the loo and my test results keep coming up clear (both blood and urine) every month. Since my op, (it's now 15 months since my op!) I have something like 3 infection problems - absolute bliss! I did have my usual kidney function, FBC, platelet, whatever! blood test and MC&S urine yesterday. I get results Mon pm. If you don't hear from me my results were fine (again!).

Hope u get to have a great break and festive season and don't have too many emergencies to deal with over the period. I am going away Sat 10 Dec to Cape Town until possibly New Year.

Thanks for the great site and good advice you have provided during the past year. Hope u have a successful and, where possible, less stressed 2006!

Dear Anxious,
Thank you for the good wishes! Hope you enjoy your holiday.