Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/23

TO Candice (You Liar)

CANDICE...BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
YOU A BIG LIAR & STOP POSTING SUCH NONSENSE

,,,,,

12
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/23

Good Luck Candice,i hope all goes well
Enjoy x-mas

Unknown

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: Candice | 2004/12/23

Hi Unknown I'm still here, I had some house chores to do.
I must say I got the message loud and clear, I must leave this guy alone and get myself someone cause I'm hurting the wife, kids and myself in the process. I will do that with a help of some friend. I will be leaving for CT tomorrow with a friend just to clear my head.

Candice M.
Thank you hope this will work out to the better.

Reply to Candice
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/23

My point is that Candice has done wrong & she should stop seeing this man...by the way where is she...I still think this story is a "hoax"

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/23

i do agree that marriage is a sacred thing... i would b devistated if i were in one and my wife was havin somethin on the side... the thing is i have been in a situation - marriage and although my first reaction was to get agro with the dude... i was small back then, i still focused on my gf as it was her choice to break the trust so it could have been anyone and that makes whoever it was irrelivant...

so I'm lookin at why she would b doin somethin like that and the only thing i can come up with is that she is all alone, intorverted, shy, stickin to herself, and maybe guys that do that kinda thing can play a game with other people... so I would b upset with teh husband if i got upset bout that... am 2 busy focusin on why troy got sacked but anyways...

if u guys had to start judgin me it would like my x's old man callin me a brain damaged drug addict... and my brain is damaged and smoke weed ... not so nice to come to grips with that but what does he really knwo bout me ? u c...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/23

I agree 'Dude' but a mens cheating on his wife & Candice is helping him do that...Thats my point
She should stop!

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/23

Hey... I'm not justifyin anythin... I am pointin out that bein a human/alien on earth... am entitled to make mistakes ... and although it's society that says what is write and wrong... I am just as guilty for the things i have done in my life...

some people like urself Unknown r very passionate about this and it's great to see u voice ur opinion... its just the method can b improved on! hence the fact taht we all learnin from each other...

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: ****** | 2004/12/23

I agree with Unknown.

Reply to ******
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/23

Dude how can you justify her actions?????She knows the mens married buy yet she goes after him.The mens cheating on his wife & you people justify her actions.

Imagine what the mens wife will go through if she finds out his cheating.When people come to the forum 4 help "My hubbies Cheating" then we sympathise with them

HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY CANDICE'S ACTIONS???????????????MAYBE YOU THATS BECAUSE YOU APPROVE OF PEOPLE SLEEPING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/23

Hey there,

name callin is lame... i have been on this site 4 frikken ages and sometimes i got upset and told people off... but it lasted 5 minutes, I'm sorry 4 ur situation Candice and guess that in a public forum people say whatever they want... no one would have the balls to say that to ur face... however my balls are massive and i would say anythin i say here to ur face as well...

so keep a smile on ur face...we are all consistantly learnin thorughout our lives and this experience that u r going through is a lonely one... i understand that u r alone and feelin secluded that is why u would take part in actions that u have... >??? or am I deluded...

but don't give up here... people do crazy things and no one sees, those people will still come back at u for less ...

and people people please, lets get REAL... sometimes what may b lookin like a lie may b the truth... hwo bout that fantasy post the other day to doc ead... a story if u will to u but a reality to me...

lets just learn from each other, ehlp one another,

cheers
dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Unknown | 2004/12/23

Your attitute tells me that you talking lies.
You have a wonderful Christmas you liar.

Christmas Cheer...Shut Up!!!I was not talking to you...

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: Candice | 2004/12/23

I'm a vey quite, peaceful and shy person and so I have nothing to say but just to think about my own problems.
Anyway unknown it is your own opinion and you have your own reasons of thinking that I'm lying.
Enjoy your holidays.

Reply to Candice
Posted by: Christmas cheer | 2004/12/23

hey hey people...

maybe she isnt lying...stop going on about this topic...
this site isnt for being ugly and all...

Move on people if it is a lie or not!!!!!!

Reply to Christmas cheer