Question
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/11/29

To: Buzz - Franchise opportunity

Hi there,

What has your final decision been on the business opportunity, if you dont mind me asking? I hope you read my 2 or 3 responses to your posting last week.

.....

4
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/29

Hi FIO, had to rush to the psychometrist and coulnd't respond.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you had last week, I had this feeling that something is happening in your life! You have the ability (which you should treasure!) to turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones, finding the lesson in the pain. This is the only way to grow, by learning from pain. If you didn't learn, the pain was in vain.

I'm not meaning to pry FIO, but I was under the impression that you no longer have contact with the ex?

Except for an emotional afternoon (feedback on my son), I'm doing very well and hope you are too.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/29

On my way out FIO, will respond later.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/11/29

I unerstand your concerns and fears, and yes, maybe you will regret it everytime you go there for coffee. But at least you know you have opted for the safe option.

Thanks for asking, I am getting back on the road again. Had a rough week last week with the ex, and yesterday, but I think we need to go through rough patches every now and then. Its like having a fight, and feeling so good when its over and past. So, I'm pulling the pieces back together, and as with everything, each experience shows you something you've been shutting out that takes you leaps ahead in the regeneration process. We never stop living and learnig I guess.

I hope you are well, and keeping your sunny side up too....

Take care....

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/29

Hi FIO, yes I read your postings thank you, but it was a few days later so I didn't respond, thinking you won't go back there to read.

I don't mind you asking in the least. I decided against it, and it's over now. There were two applications for this shop, and I'm sure it was now given to my contender. I'll probably have many regrets when I go for coffee there (once it's opened), but there you are.

The financial risk was just too high, and my fear was overpowering. The bank used my 3 properties as surety, and that's my only income!!! (And yes, I cancelled the loan).

But hey, I have new plans. I'm thinking of buying another property on the Garden Route. I'm more comfortable with this kind of risk (if you can call it that!). It's in my name, and someone else pays the bill. My first property I paid in full after 54 months!!! More like my cup of "coffee".

How are you doing FIO?

Reply to Buzz