Question
Posted by: Hot | 2005/11/29

To Buzz and CS

Sorry.

I got so upset during the posting. But I will continue to try.

No problem. Maybe we should select one or two targets it's OK and rational to hate, like Telkom and Microsoft, and limit the nastiness to them ?

3
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/29

aint notin wrong wif microsoft CS, f u c k telkom though ...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/29

No hassles HOT. And I'll be kinder too, so I won't call you auntie.

With lots of love,
Your neighbour,
Dear Girl x 10

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/11/29

WHAT, have i misses something, it's all huggie & kissy in this forum. Is it national "love thy neighbour" day or something. Jgeepers there is more compassion/passion/forgiveness in this forum then in the rema church gathering ...grin.

BRING BACK THE HATE SPEECH !!!!!! cause all this stuff here is making me emotional !!!

Reply to blackbird