Question
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/02

To: Buzz

Hi there buzz,

My apologies fo rnot responding, but I have been out the office doing a photo shoot with lions and elehants and things that go bash in the bush.

My remark re not slating you was in reference to the twit who was knocking you, I was coming to your defence by saying "no need to slate Buzz" as in it was not necessary for the person to slate you. I can understand now how you may have interpreted what I said personally. I was a tad perplexed by your repsonse of "whatever" (my ex used to say that, and it really cheesed me off...).

But really, I was kakking the other person out for unncecessarily attacking you.

To everyone else who joined in the discussion, thanks for making an effort to understand and explain. Once again it has been shown that on this forum there are some really great people. Thanks all.

Have a wonderful weekend, whoever is still stuck in the office.

Take care...

Ah well, if you were slobbering like Pavlov's Dog, someone must have been ringing your bell !

7
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/03

Hi FIO, thank you for getting back to me.

What a mess I made! I reacted on impulse, by saying whatever (I also hate that expression). And then I couldn't stop thinking about it, and had to post again, to apologise just in case I upset you. Now that's not something I'd like to do, since I value your opinion and it matters to me.

I will walk past you (and all the regulars) and not even know that it's you. We are total strangers and won't recognise each other on sight, yet we know each other quite well. I'm still battling to understand why I care so much, but I'm sure you feel the same.

Have a super weekend FIO, I hope things are going better for you.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Jane(1) | 2005/12/02

Frusty, maybe you're still around. Wanted to post to you earlier, but was in bed nursing a headache associated with ... a cold ...
Wanted to ask you this:
What's your take on the big hoo-ha around the funeral of George Best tomorrow and have you been following I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here...?
It's only around 7 here (and where you are subsequently) and feeling desperate to chat to someone.

Reply to Jane(1)
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Only you could come up with that! Hahaha. Down boy!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/02

I slobbered like Pavlovs Dog!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Yeah, moonlight and voiles all the way! How was your photo shoot?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/02

Hi there,

Pathetic, isn't it. Friday noght is drinking night in all the pubs, and here i sit battling to stay awake, catching up on the days work, and drinking Redbull!

Think I need more than Redbull to get me going tonight! Any possibility of moonlight or voiles?

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Hey you! Still in the office? Just stopped on the forum to see what CS had to say about some of the posts. Love his comments.

Reply to Frusty