Question
Posted by: Whattodo | 2005/11/17

To Buzz

Thank you for your advice and your sincere care. I truly appreciate it. Your openess and honesty touch me. I am getting stronger and stronger every day. The decision to stop contacting her altogether has helped me start moving on. I simply can't stop thinking about it all and it mortifies me to think how easily she just turned. I know she was completely wrong for me but I believe she truly loved me but the psychological fear inside of her is too strong and it hurts me even for her. Enough is enough though. I can't feel the pain for both of us. She has chosen her work as an escape and I need to move on. It just shocked me to the core. Time is what I need. Some people take the granting of feelings from another to lightly.

So good to hear that you are improving day by day.

1
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/18

From reading your regular posts Whattodo, I can clearly see that you're getting better every day. If my sad little story helped in any way, then I'm pleased.

Have a great weekend, take care of yourself.

Reply to Buzz