Question
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/10/12

to Buffs.

Dear Buffs - so sorry to hear about your dilema - kick these bastards out...... NOW!!!!!!!!!!! no need to wait for the 25th.
The lady is being a total cow - the least she could do is cook, clean and do the washing and ironing. I caanot belive that they still expect you to cook after a long hard days work? hah the nerve!!!!!
Do they think you are Sol Kerzner?
You are not their taxi - or provider - you owe them NOTHING.
They are spongers. I wish your hubby would see it.
I am very suspicious of them though. How long do you know them?
He borrowed your brother in laws car and did not even have the decency to fill it up? who the hell does he think he is?
I am not being ugly - they are using you. Be careful. You need to let them go. Do not feel guilty about the baby that is not your fault.
Take care and Good Luck
Juz

Here here, Juzlisen --- I agree !

1
Posted by: Buffs | 2004/10/12

for a second there i forgot how to spell my name!

Thanks for the advice, i guess all people arnt like me, i cant grasp there attitude. if i were in thier shows the house would be spotless when i got home and i wouldnt just assume the person i was living with had to help me. Id be very embarrased and ashamed.

The worst part is that his mother is living 5 minutes away from where i live but she kicked them out, now i see why!

the baby is a complicated issue as they dont seem to know what they are doing. niether of them gives him much attention and they dont encourage him at all. in the space of 3 weeks that he has been with us ive almost got him crawling!! i even taught him how to pull himself up to a standing position using the couch!! the father pretty much ignores him all the time.

there really isnt much more i can do for them so they have to go. if they dont go soon im going to go insane

Reply to Buffs