Question
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2005/12/09

to broken - re: it never goes away

It never goes away, it just becomes less until you can turn it around and make it a positive feeling, do not allow it to comsume you. try to remember your life before her, its hard, yes but you have to. The love is over not your life. That is in your hands.

A friend gave me the below advice when I went through a similar thing.......maybe it might help you.

DENIAL - you cant or wont believe its over

ANGER - you are hurt and question everything, the relationship, urself, ask what you could have done differently, maybe the outcoem would be different?

REVENGE - You want them to feel what they have put u through

GRIEF - those unbearable lonley nights, you cry and cry, rage, scream and cry some more

ACCEPTANCE - you finally let go and realise the relationships purpose was served and that you were not meant to walk the same paths.

The five stages of "recovery" if one can call it that.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/09

Broken let me just tell you something.
I now have a man in my life after 8 years of divorce and really REALLY SHIT boyfriends an a lot of hurt before him i was totally single and abstained for over 2 years...trust me there is someone out there who's worth it!

I know when people told me i thought ja right! but it did come and today i cant be happier!

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: broken | 2005/12/09

Thank you. I already understand why she did it and that we were not meant to be as I can see in hindsight why it was so wrong but yet she shocked me and I can't seem to get over that. And yes, I want her to feel the pain, to acknowledge what she has done. I will do my best to move on. Thank you again for your support.

Reply to broken