Question
Posted by: Truth | 2003/12/15

To Broken

Just wanted to say hello and ask how your weekend was. l am in the same position as you. Been dumped recently , really hurting. But we made it through the weekend didnt we...........?

Folks, apart from the occasional visiting imposter, some nicks are just more popular than others. I find there's an enormous tribe of "confused"'s out there, so much so that it can be confusing to know which confused I'm confusing with which other confused.

4
Posted by: eve | 2003/12/17

hey guys stick together and watch out for each other xmas is a time to be with family and close friends. DONT GIVE IN TO THAT DEPRESSION

Reply to eve
Posted by: broken | 2003/12/15

sorry, Ive been using the name broken for a while now. i didnt mean to offend. I thought trust was relating to my message(WHAT MUST I DO......)
I guess there are many of us broken people out there......

Reply to broken
Posted by: The real broken | 2003/12/15

Well, ain't that funny. Someone pretending to be me. Interesting. Why would anyone want to impersonate someone else? Anyway, to Truth. Thanks for your kind words. The WKND was tough, and I managed to keep it together most of the time. Luckily I have friends who support me brilliantly. They really helped me out. I hope you also have a similar group of close friends. This is going to take a long time. Time is the only thing that heals wounds unfortunately. Xmas alone is going to be tough. I still feel so empty, like I have lost an important part of my own self. One breath at a time is all I can do.

Reply to The real broken
Posted by: broken | 2003/12/15

everyday seems like a rollercoaster..............I wish these feelings would just dissappear.
But you are right, we made it through the weekend.
I wish i could erase her memory from my head forever.
Anyway, how are you?

Reply to broken