Posted by: Layla | 2012/05/22

To BMJ the nail technician

Thank you so much - your reply has given me such hope. I live in Sandton hence am near Benmore shopping centre, and Sandton Mall proper. Anything I might find there?

So thankful you saw my post....I was beyond desperate.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You should not consult a nail technician but a dermatologist. Contact your nearest hospital for details of a dermatologist in your area.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: BMJ | 2012/05/22

Layla, I would follow the dr''s advice and then, once you have the all clear that it is not a medical cause contact R.U.B 0117060035. If there is a medical cause it is important that it is treated first. When you contact the salon, tell them you are specifically interested in their LCN nail serum, and sealing top coat nail polish.

Good luck with your nails

Reply to BMJ

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.