Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/01/06

TO: BEYOND TIRED

Hi BT,

i've been thinking about your previous postings as well as this one too. Im not judging here BT, and you may not like what i have to say, and you can say so - thats perfectly ok too.

I agree with JT. There is always a crisis going on in your life. But ovbiously i dont think that it's your fault. I do believe you have issues but i also believe that you are trying to sort those issues out.

Have you ever thought that maybe the one person who should be lifting you is brining you down. So what if you have men as friends and not woman! Shaun is right, he's got the trust issues and he should be the one sorting that out. Not constantly making you feel like shit.

BT, I reckon you must feel like crap all the time, because none of your postings are ever happy postings. Is that not enough to make you wake up and think '' what is making me unhappy?''

I dont doubt you love this boy. But some times love is just not enough to make it work. Is he really helping you move forward and making you happy? Only you will know the answer to this. But maybe some more time on your own wouldn't be such a bad thing any way...

You're more than welcome to tell me to put a sock in it. I guess i just want you to wake up one day and be happy. Really happy.

But only you are the one that can change that.

PARIS
XXX

Sometimes crisis can become a sort of habit ....

5
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2005/01/06

Thanks. New meaning CP MOM, at least I am doing something (sorry). Appreciate all you are saying....

Hey PARIS you are great. Thanks......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/01/06

BT, i understand your melloncholey. All i was saying is that maybe your guy is causing alot of it.

I've always just wanted to tell you to tell him to get a life. He seems to always have some sort of issue with who you are. Is this Love BT? And if you answer yes to that, then i just dont know. Maybe its fear,of being on your own or maybe his made you feel as he is the only one worthy of your love and your contagious laugh??

All i can say is come back here and talk about it. We're always here to give share our thoughts and offer a little assistance.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/01/06

MELODRAMATIC ?

Sussie jy't die woord nuwe meaning gegee!!!!

Hey ag kom nou moet nie so af klink nie - ons ken jou mos al en ons het almal ons "moments" van melodrama - kyk na my en die "bb-geval" maar ons verstaan mekaar hier en staan saam... en ja if only one COULD "SNAP OUT OF IT" dis nie so maklik nie!

tata

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2005/01/06

PARIS and CP MOM
Yeah.......
I thought this year would be a positive one. I honestly believed things could and would only get better. I felt excited and exhilirated about starting something new..... now I don't know and so what is how I feel.
Yeah I suppose I should snap out of it and be happy or whatever but it seems it is not to be. PARIS will not tell you to put a sock in it - you are entitled to say how you see it. Maybe I should be on my own - just can't at moment.... can't explain.

I had made a lot of headway and started feeling that I can cope with anything thrown my way, I was wrong.
Sorry if being melodramatic and not positive but I suppose that's me -- people say I have a great laugh which is catching but it is not heard that much.

Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/01/06

Paris - maybe a bit harsh (naughty, naughty little girl!) but the drift of it is quite right I feel to.

Mensie jy's 'n pragtige vrou en hierdie ou is nie die regte ene nie jong. Mr. Right-now maybe maar nie Mr. Right nie. Op hierdie ouderdom in ons lewe moet ons kyk na wie ons gelukkig maak. Jy't so baie om mee te cope moet jy nog byvoeg ? Ek't regtig gedink as jy nou terug is sal dinge vir jou baie beter wees en ek weet daar diep binne is 'n gelukkige vroutjie (ek't darem al so 'n glimps gekry) maak dit jou nuwe jaars voorneme om alles en almal wat jou nie gelukkig maak nie uit te skakel ? Agge toe ?

Liefde MA

Reply to CP MOM