Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/11

To Beyond Tired

BT, please read the following article: www dot well dot com/user/art/suicidepge1

CS quoted in this article.

Hi El-Jo,
Thanks for reminding folks of this article, and for reminding me of my involvement with that project, all those years ago !

1
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/11

I honestly don't understand your postings sometimes. (Not critisizing, and not judging...) You're an extremely bright girl. You have the opportunity to turn things around for you and have that happy life everyone deserves. You have a job, a child, a b/f that clearly loves you, yet you play all the wrong cards. You also know exactly WHAT you need to do to get better, but you do exactly the opposite. Why do you do this?

Just one more question: Does posting on this site make you feel better? It must in some weird way, because it's certainly not for advice that you post your questions. You never follow advice...

I'm sorry for being harsh again. I find myself deliberately ignoring stuff you post, and I hate that! It just makes me feel terrible when you post the same things over and over and over and there's nothing anyone can do to make you feel better. YOU have to do that, yet you don't put even the slightest effort in yourself to solve your problems. I mean, even a small thing like stop drinking would make your life better, yet almost all your postings contain reference to your drinking too much.

I'm truly sorry that you feel this way and that you've done those things to yourself... )o: I'm done trying to help though, because I find myself feeling increasingly worse for you and worrying about you eventhough you don't give a darn about yourself.

I hope you find that peace and happiness you always wish on everyone else.

Reply to lulu