Question
Posted by: Jamz | 2005/12/05

TO: Best friend

I read what to said and that you in a simular postition and that you want to give her space to learn becasue of her age. I am 19 and my new boyfriend is also 24 though with time I think your friend will come around because as I replied to your opinion, my friend called me as I finished typing my situation and now wants to hang out tomorrow.
My advice-just hang on and don't let the memories fade cause I got a reply from ~Wings~ who said something that touched me and I really think if you got more let him/her know cause I recieved some sound advice.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Jamz | 2005/12/06

I know where you coming from and I just hope with the space you set yourself that may be something would come up to get your mind off your loss. Look I have become really relaxed about my situation by talking about it to someone- You and I feel the bes way to heal wounds is to express the pain and not hold it in. I understand you are still in love and I am also with my friend-Craig and yet yesterday I asked my boyfriend to frop me there to pop in and because Craig's family really likes me to would be nice to say hi. Though not expecting Craig to be there he was and yet we kept friendly converstaion up and he asked me about life and whats new...but then things go heated up he came up to me and kissed me and then tried mving closer but I reclined and my boyfriend then came and fetched me. So don't worry it is hard refusing yourself the familar but with time she will realise that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Reply to Jamz
Posted by: BESTFRIENDS | 2005/12/05

YES, I DID. even although we can never be, religion thing. I did tell her i love her. its the first time in my life i told some one that. only told roxi my dog that before. she says i have her heart, but i feel she takes me for granted, i have told her so but doesn't understand it. and then i have a quick temper, that i can say alot of hurtful things in that small period. i gues i'm hurting cos i won't have ,my soul mate with me eva. i'm so tired. i last spoke to her on thursday, where i told her good bye. problem is ,she is my next door neighbour. i love her so much and its killing me that i haven't sopoken to her. she did send me an sms on saturday, but i never reply. Cos i told her, if i taught i was holding her back, i am going to remove myself. the thing is, i do think maybe i'm holding her back. i want her to be her self and find herself. but i need her so much. but i am sticking to my word and put her ahead of me.
I'm just so sad since...
"Jai besond de vous mon autoir" - means, i need u my other half. - this is our life to our friendship, that if something happens, and we need the other, we must go to each other. this is suppose to keep us as one. but i can't use it, as I promised myseld, i will not hold her back as suck... sorry if i am bringing u guys down...i'm just missing her so much.

"Jai besond de vous mon autoir"
"Jai besond de vous mon autoir"
"Jai besond de vous mon autoir"

who am i kidding,she's not gona hear me from here.

Reply to BESTFRIENDS