Question
Posted by: SINGLE | 2006/04/06

TO BE SINGLE OR NOT<br>

I AM 22 YEARS OLD. I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT WITH MY GIRL FOR 2 YEARS NOW. BEFORE THAT I HAD A GIRL FOR 3 YEARS AND I LEFT HER FOR THIS GIRL. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER GIRL. SHE IS VERY GOOD TO ME AND I AM HER FIRST LOVE. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE AN URGE TO BE SINGLE AND DO STUFF MYSELF. STUFF LIKE GOING AWAY FOR A WEEKEND TO BLOEM TO MEET THE GUYS THAT I WORK WITH, BUT IS N PROBLEM. I READ A CUPPLE OF ARTICALS ON HEALTH24 THAT I CAN RELATE TO. I WROTE A LETTER OM MY PC JUST TO GET SOMETHING OUT. I THINK I MUST BE HONEST TO HER AND LET HER KNOW HOW I FEEL? CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME ON THIS?

Expert ImageTeen expert

As you are not a teen please post your question to CyberShrink here at Health24. Thank you.

2
Posted by: SINGLE | 2006/04/06

THANK YOU. I THINK I JUST NEED THAT MOTIVATION BECAUSE I IM AFRIAD OF HURTING HER, BUT RATHER KNOW THAN LATER. THAT IS WERE I CAN RELATE TO THE ARTICALS BECAUSE I DON'T THINK ABOUT MYSELF, I JUST WANT TO KEEP HER HAPPY AND DON'T WANT TO HURT ANY-ONE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN THE RELATIONSHIP IT IS JUST ME. DO YOU THINK ITS WEIRD?

Reply to SINGLE
Posted by: ans | 2006/04/06

Honesty is the best thing you can do,tell her how you feel and if it comes to the push , and she does not want to give you your freedom.I suppose then just left.It sounds harsh,but dont get into a relationship that you know you will hert her,rather stop everything before it is to late.

Reply to ans