Question
Posted by: me | 2004/12/10

to be happy

How does one become/learn to be positive and happy with life and what you have?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Positive | 2004/12/10

It's a whole mindset really. You really do have to look at the bright side of life. Realise that everything that has happened in your life happened for a reason, they're life lessons from which you should learn. Learn these lessons well and put them into practice. Read the book called 'the four agreements' by Ruiz, and books by Louise Hay, and Sark. They all helped me tremendously with changing my mindset, helping me become more positive, and realising that life should be lived to the full!!!! Best of luck!!!

Reply to Positive
Posted by: Priest | 2004/12/10

Just appreciate what God has given you.always look at people that have less that what you have!!!

Reply to Priest