Question
Posted by: este | 2006/10/31

to "Anxious" and Cyberdoc

Thank you Cyberdoc for your non-judgemental assistance. Anxious, let me set your mind at rest. I have no intention of reporting this doctor for malpractice. He is a good friend for whom I feel affection and loyalty. He is also old and tired, often forgetful and distracted, forgetting things I tell him or things that he intends to do or say, hence my need for a second opinion, as it were, which incidentally has proved to be necessary.

Dear Este
I am glad you went for a second opinion - doctors are also just people and can make mistakes although we try not to! Remember that patients also have "human Rights" - to know what is wrong with them, to expect the doctor to be honest, to request a second opinion, to be treated with respect and confidentiality.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/31

OK - it sounds as the two of you - you and your doc do get on fine.

Hope you do get to have the tests you need and that the results are what you are looking for.

Reply to anxious