Question
Posted by: N. | 2008/01/10

To Anon frm MT and anyone interested...

Anon, talk to me then, as u said you'd like to talk to me about this.

Averyone else, here it goes.......

who of you afer 5/10 yrs still know themselves and what they are about....

I feel lost, i feel i dont know myself and what i'm about, i am turning 27 this year and when i realised that i asked myself where did the years from age 21 up until now go? 6 years, where did it go?

So much has happened in that years but i feel whatever happend was not me. I need to find me again but dont know where to start looking.............

Hello N,
Wouldn't it help to see a good local counsellor to find valid and useful answers to these questions ?
It was my dear old friend Prof Viktor Frankl who explored the issue of Meaning being central to life --- and his books are available in paperback and often helpful

2
Posted by: Hope* | 2008/01/10

Sorry  N. the last is from me, dont know what I did.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: N. | 2008/01/10

I at hear you N.,  I had a very similar conversation with my shrink recently.  The shrink said that it has to do with finding meaning in/for your life.  This subject is somehow not understood by all, and well, you have to search for this within yourself.  I have realised that people in general dont have answers (I dont know if they have not had this feeling or have and deny feeling this way, manage to push the feeling away and carry on plodding on with their lives. I am battling with certain aspects of the world, the universe, existence etc. I have come to the conclusion that each person has to find wisdom within themselves, it is there, we have to find it. Going to see a psychologist and being able to talk things through without being ridiculed can be very beneficial. Good luck N. I hope you find what you need to find.

Reply to N.