Question
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/27

To Anon

Anon
... I went out on Friday night and guess who was there... I didn't see him, he saw me.. he hugged me and kissed me like nothing happened. I had such a lovely time... We didn't talk about what I told him... but I kept it all very casual. He said he missed me...
there was another guy there who has shown some interest in my previously (I don't share the feelings), but I was quite playful in using this guy and I managed to get the desired (jealous) results... anyway, I haven't heard from him again and I'm not going to push it. I know that I will see him again. I think he needed that time and space to absorb what I had told him... and maybe he's not still quite sure about his feelings yet. One thing is for sure, he was definitely jealous about me dancing with someone else on Friday and he made no effort to hide it either. So... only time will tell if anything will happen there. But, I'm not getting my hopes up on anyone again... trying to sort other things out first. Thanks for asking.

,,,,,