Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

TO ANNIE

I am not hiding behind a nic, you stupid woman. In case you can't read it says JORDAN. Wake up and smell the odour

Ignoring

22
Posted by: ekke | 2005/07/08

Mini me,

This whole thing start of being a race thing now you asshole must bring in the afrikaans people, grow up for heaven sake. You people making me sick. Did you english people tried once to speak afr. to an afr. speaking person. No, well atleast we tried. So go play with your'e cars on the highway and i hope you land under a truck.

*CLICK!!!!*

Reply to ekke
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Strange how Jada/Jordan say they r 2 different people but when da 1 goes 2 smoke da other 1 is gone 2? N da 1's post always follws da other -----Must b a split personality... Shame

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/08

People,

Please for those that hate whichever race, just accept it and deal with it. This earth does not belong to any one single race or ethnic group, it belongs to us all - as common people and in a fashion the brotherhood of man (or so I would like to think). Can we not please for the sake of peace and goodwil put the past behind us - and rather put all this negative energy into a constructive collaborated effort to make things right and better for the generations to come?

And this comes from one of the rockspiders mentioned earlier.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Jada - ja gaan rook jou domkop ... sodat jy vroeer dood kan gaan... WE DONT NEED U'R KIND IN THIS WORLD ... DU BIST EIN ARSCHLOCH - Hope u understood that ..... :o)

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Jordan - Listen here STUPID - I am proudly BLACK n another thing I have a man satisfying me when I come home ... I am not frustrated at all ... Oh I get it ....reverse pscycology... Everyone JORDAN ACCTUALLY WISHED SHE WAS BLACK COS THEN HER BABIES DADDIES WUD NOT HAV WALKED OUT ON HER!

Shame Jordan I feel nuttin but pity 4 u!!!!

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

One more thing and then Im going for a smoke - a monkey in silk is a monkey no less.

Reply to Jada
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

Shorthand my ass. Get it right. Darkies hate whites but they sure wanna live in our areas and then act like trailer park trash, dustbin shit. You can take the bunny out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the bunny.

Reply to Jada
Posted by: Annie | 2005/07/08

Jordan .... You are living in everlasting darkness... What is your problem ???????????????

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

Blacky, you know what. You will never be white so stop trying to be what we are and -|- off. Go toy toy or something you piece of everlasting darkness.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Jada - Excuse me? Have u ever heard of shorthand dear? Don't question my intellectuality stupid cos u def barkin up da wrong tree ....!!! N tell me now u don't know what def means ....

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/08

So why must you speak "high english" - for pete's sake - while I do get frustrated trying to communicate with some black people with the language barrier - their english is a helluva lot better than any other additional language I can speak!

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

Well with your 'da' instead of 'the' you have room to talk!!!!! Thats really the pot calling the kettle black, huh, duh.

Reply to Jada
Posted by: Blacky | 2005/07/08

Jada - who cares u got da same mentality .... stupid!

Reply to Blacky
Posted by: ... | 2005/07/08

That's so depressing Jada and Jordan are not the same person......... we have two a**holes among us.............. sigh

Reply to ...
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

Sorry chaps, Jada and Jordan are not the same person.

Reply to Jada
Posted by: ### | 2005/07/08

Julle almal moet eerder grootword.Shame

Reply to ###
Posted by: Lorraine | 2005/07/08

And have u ever tried to communicate with a chinese person... or ANY person that does not speak your language for that matter! come on ppl!

Reply to Lorraine
Posted by: Mini me | 2005/07/08

Jada,

Exact same thing happens when you phone a company with an Afrikaans speaking receptionists...they are the dumbest fu*ks alive...cannot even string a sentence together properly...rock spiders should just crawl back under thier rocks....by the way i ain't black!

Reply to Mini me
Posted by: IGNORE THEM | 2005/07/08

PPEPS PLEASE DONT REPLY 2 ANYTHING ELSE POSTED BY JADA/JORDAN COS FRANKLY WE KNOW IT'S DA SAME PERSON..... HAAR KOPPIETJIE RAAS

Reply to IGNORE THEM
Posted by: Jada | 2005/07/08

I reiterate that Jordan is just so right with what she says. Have you ever tried speaking high english to a black person when you phone a company with a query on whatever it may be? It is the most frustrating thing to do. One ends up speaking dumb-ass english just to get them to understand what you are trying to explain. Ive been trying to teach this woman at work how our database works (my boss says I must). I can see she will never get it!! Im wasting my time. What must I tell my boss? Its been 3 weeks already and she just still hasnt a clue as to what she's doing. Im sorry but I agree 100% with Jordan. I am so sick of hearing about the new South Africa. Its all a load of crap. This is not about being racist. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and face the truth.

Reply to Jada
Posted by: Annie | 2005/07/08

The only odour is coming from your mouth with all the brown stuff your talking.
The name Jordan could belong to anyone .......... Hiding by not saying your full name. Idiot.

You are definatley to be pitied. I hope your children are not being taught your hate ,

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Annie - just ignore her .... she is just wasting our time ....

sum 1 please buy Jordan a dildo she needs 2 get rid of alot of frustration

Reply to Blackie