Question
Posted by: socks | 2004/12/06

To all the unmarried ladies out there...

The only way to hapiness...

waiting for you wedding night with the man you love and will spent the rest of your life with...to know that you have kept yourself just for him and not on some drunken mistake or pressure from a lustful boyfreind...

Your marriage will be blessed and you too will not carry all those hurtful feeling from past sexual relationships...

I pray that you all will find a husband that treats you like a princess andcherishes you just the way you are and knows how special you are and would giveup and do anything for you!!!

I have found that and pray that you too may find that kind of happiness :)

God bless all you special,beautiful unmarried ladies out there!

Thanks for your kind thoughts, socks and Happy !

2
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/06

thanks, socks!

i hope you have a wonderful marriage with your loved one!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: HAPPY | 2004/12/06

AS MY NAME SAYS HAPPY. IT'S TRUE I'M A HAPPY LADY NOW THAT I'M MARRIED COZ I ASLO WAITED FOR MY MAN WHOM I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART, IT'S TRUE THAT LADIE SMUST WAIT, GOD KNOWS OUR HEARTS AND EVERYTHING THAT WE DESIRE, RHEN HE'LL REWARD EACH ONE WITH WHAT HE WANTS,

IT S GOOD TO GOOD FOR THE RIGHT MAN AND TO WAIT UPON THE LORD TO GIVE A FAITHFULL, GOD IS GOOD IN OURLIVES GIRL, DON'T RUSH BUT GIVE IT TIME THEN YOU'LL ENJOY FOR THE RETS OF YOUR LIFE.

THAT'S A GOD POINT SOCKS!!!!!!111

Reply to HAPPY