Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/09

to all the regulars

CS
Friend
Shooter
Frusty
...
Jakes
Frusty
Parabola
Whattodo
F.I.O
CP Mom
Dark Angel
Dude
Blowers daughter
Buzz
Fin/ex
Helena of Troy
Jelly Bean
Pencil
Shakira

and anyone else i've left out....

good morning and happy Friday!
hope you are all feeling bright and cheery today. durban is very grey and miserable, as is my mood, but i'm hoping that will improve during the course of the day...

Many happy returns of the Friday ! I'd be feeling a bit livelier if our kitten hadn't decided that 5 am is far too late to wait for a morning's sport, and now starts soon after 4 am.
AND good wishes to the other regulars that slipped by your list, such as Delene ( a bit quieter recently ?), and the faithful and regular quotation ; ASP and many others

17
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/09

Thanks Twink! I too am quite psyched that its yay yay yay Friday!

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: SHOOTER | 2005/12/09

yo twink,

thanks for the friday wish, i hope your day is progressing to the exstatic level of WOW.
had an average start, getting better but still feels lika SSDD.

Just hang in there,

Reply to SHOOTER
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

I'll also just let it slide just for today.... LOL

Thanks, Twink, same to you too!

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Hey Twink, don't be sad, just think when the rain ends, there might be a rainbow to look at. The weather is also not so great here, very frosty, overcast and cold, but you know what? It is beautiful! The frost looks like icing sugar has been thrown over everything.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, Twink. :-)

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: quotation | 2005/12/09

what about me???

Reply to quotation
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/09

thanks twink........ happy friday for you too.......
it's overcast here in jo'burg too..... so nice and cool for a change....Natal is my most favourite place in SA... I love the peeps in durbs... :) I'll be spending time on the north and south coast these holidays........ can't wait!!

Reply to ...
Posted by: blompot | 2005/12/09

Hêppy hêppy Friday to all

Twink I can relate to the *sigh* feeling from time to time. I am the happy winner to be working tomorrow. But you know what for every down - there is a up. Physics! (i think!)

Have a good day everybody

Reply to blompot
Posted by: Friend | 2005/12/09

Hi Twink

It is my last working day of the year today and I am going to Ramsgate on Monday for 3 weeks. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas.

Reply to Friend
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/09

Hi everybody...I am a undercover regular lol..I don't do a lot of posting but I am here all the time...You guys must have a wonderful day

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/09

hey twink
morning and big hugs all round
hope you're mood is beginning to lift
(( ))

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

You left me out, but I will just let it slyde....for today..LOL

Hope you feel better twinky. We all get the blues at times.
But after rain, the sun always shine.
Thats my comforting thought when i feel a tad blue. It usually aint forever.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/09

Sound like you had it all this morning ?

hee hee

G O O D M O R N I N G T O O Y O U T O O

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/09

i have to work late tonight, and my boss is being a really b*tch about it. on top of that, i think i may be getting the flu ... *sigh* and i didn't sleep to well either... *SIGH*.

Reply to twink
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/09

Hey Twink! Why so down today?
I don't feel too good aswell, couldn't sleep last night - new puppy!
But I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! :-)

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: Lonestar | 2005/12/09

Hey Twink,

Allow me to point out something here....DAMN you have the sea, even though it is overcast. I envy you for that. And all we have here is mines and a concrete jungle up in JHB (OK it is not so BAD, but I miss the sea though : - (

Want to swop?

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/09

Hey there Twink, thanks - a happy Friday to you too, mine started off quite ok after a not so good night's sleep (didn't get much rest) but it's Friday afterall, I'm looking forward to a day of sunshine, and a party tonight! And SLEEPING LATE TOMORROW MORNING... Oh yes - imagine that... Hope your day is wonderful!

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Carol | 2005/12/09

twink being in durbs i agree on the weather , im not miserable however but on the warpath!!!!!

Reply to Carol