Question
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/03/06

To all the loving Mums out there!!!

Ferny, I have to say that I love reading your posts. They remind me of my mum. The last time we were there, she said if I was good, I could come down with K and visit again! We stay in JHB and my mum in Margate. So we only get to see her like once or twice a year. They really get on like a house on fire. I never thought there could be another one of my mums out there, but hey presto! There you are ;-)

Anyway, he was temping at my office and we were seeing each other almost 24/7. Now he has a permanent job elsewhere, and I’m getting that “missing you” feeling again. It’s AWESOME.

Ok, enough of that! Hope you have a happy, productive week.
Lovies, Dyl (“,)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Dyl, always good to hear from you - I hope you and K are both doing well.